top of page


Licence regulation:

  • A player can hold one licence only – A player can take his/her licence anywhere in the world

  • If a player arrives in Australia with an overseas valid licence, his/her new club simply needs to endorse the licence adding the club stamp or President/Secretary signature

  • Once the expiry date on licence is reached the club will then need to issue the player with a PFA licence

  • Each Federation can set up policies allowing overseas players to enter certain competitions.

  • In Australia the holder of an overseas licence can play in all PFA international events and Open tournaments

  • But cannot play in state or club championships unless policies have been set by the relevant state league

  • Up to each state league to set up their own rules for holders of an overseas licence

Featured Posts