Licence regulation:

  • A player can hold one licence only – A player can take his/her licence anywhere in the world

  • If a player arrives in Australia with an overseas valid licence, his/her new club simply needs to endorse the licence adding the club stamp or President/Secretary signature

  • Once the expiry date on licence is reached the club will then need to issue the player with a PFA licence

  • Each Federation can set up policies allowing overseas players to enter certain competitions.

  • In Australia the holder of an overseas licence can play in all PFA international events and Open tournaments

  • But cannot play in state or club championships unless policies have been set by the relevant state league

  • Up to each state league to set up their own rules for holders of an overseas licence

Please reload

Featured Posts

Due to the Government guidelines and recommendations from Petanque Federation Australia and FIPJP; all up coming State and Clubs Competitions have bee...